Sunday, May 1, 2005

malaise... not really... sorta

Haven't posted anything in a bit. I guess I've been waiting for enough noteworthy stuff to happen. Not that most of the stuff I write about here is noteworthy, per se, but at least I feel moved to write about it at the time.

Last week I went and a laser session done. It really hurts. Like, break out in a cold sweat, tooth chattering, hysterical laughter kinda hurt. There's not really any way to prepare yourself for the pain, nor to become innured to it during the session. Each zap is a fresh surprise of pain. To top it off, I don't think it worked. They say wait a few weeks, so I'm waiting a few weeks. But it doesn't feel to me as if it worked. If it didn't, I'll have to undergo an even stronger session and see what that does. Whoop-dee-doo.

I guess because of the letdown of that I've been a bit of a funk. Not depressed, just funky. Low motivation, reclusive behavior. This too shall pass.

Feet are killing me right now. Spend the day with friend and child, went with them fishing at a lake. I didn't fish, I just wandered around taking pictures of things like moss and tree stumps and sailboats. I thought these shoes were going to be comfortable when I got them, but seems I was mistaken. It occurs to me... I can't recall seeing sailboats any other color than white. I'm sure they must exist, but I don't think I've ever seen one. Why are there no black, or flaming pink sailboats drifting around out there?

God I'd love a toe-sucking right about now.

Hmm what to do, what to do. I know. I'll go to bed. That's what I'll do.

Here's a cool flying tree from the lake.

No comments: