Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It's periwinkle and peach!

The sunrise, that is. I sometimes like to take pictures of sunrises, though they usually turn out muddled or blurry. Was in an irritable mood yesterday. Went back to see the laser people and they assured me that if I just gave it another one or two sessions, then I would see results. Meanwhile, I have to spend more money on the smelly spray stuff. Other than that, I've simply been writing. Not very exciting

Here's the quests from the little journal tag thingie..
Books owned: Dunno.. there's probably over a thousand in this room alone
Last book read: Red Meat 3, Max Cannon
Last book purchased: The Ghormanghast Novels, Mervyn Peake
5 books that mean a lot to you: Watership Down by Richard Adams, most anything from Jack Vance, Imajica by Clive Barker, um, Harry Potter, and um.. Tailchaser's Song by Tad Williams.

No comments: