Thursday, October 6, 2005

Feeling My Oats

What a strange expression that is.

Anyway, I feel great today. It's very fallish outside and the windchimes have been tinkling all day. I love the sound of dead leaves skittering across the ground.

Got some good, personal news. My sister finally got to check out her house in New Orleans. Aside from a couple missing shingles, it was completely unharmed. That's pretty lucky. Well, the driveway gate was damaged, but that was from a National Guard truck accidentally backing into it.

The wind just picked up again :shivers of delight:


Quotes of the day:
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master." -- Pravin Lal

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

No comments: