Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hooray for Halloween

I got a couple new Bratz dolls. A friend of mine says they're little hoochie dolls, and apparently her opinion is shared by many, but I think they're cute.

I also got some new shoes that are supposed to be really comfy, but they dig in just so.  Really starts to hurt after a while.  I suppose it's just matter of breaking them in, but I dunno which will break in first, the shoes or my feet.

I watched a marathon of World's Scariest Places today.  They equip people with cameras and things and send them into haunted places at night.  Good stuff.  Who knows how much of it is faked or real, but I really get a kick out of those sorts of shows.  There used to be several shows like that a few years ago, but then 9/11 happened and they were all cancelled.  I guess they figured people didn't want to see anything scary anymore.  Hmph.

I got a pumpkin! It's sitting outside, looking very orange. I hope no one smashes it.

No comments: