Friday, September 30, 2005

Autumnal

Hmm haven't written in a while. I get like that. I just feel foolish sometimes when all I have to write about is the weather... it's so very exciting, you know! Speaking of the weather (ahem), Fall finally arrived. It's all cold out and I need a space heater down here. Just last week I was bitching about the heat and humidity, and all the sudden it's cold. It reminds me of one of the animated transitions in Monty Python's Holy Grail.. the one with the guy under the tree. "And winter gave spring and summer a miss and went right on into fall" *whump*

But that's fine, because Fall is my favorite season, and October my favorite month. I feel energized, rejuvenated.. and kinda fat.

That last hurricane, Rita, went right overhead last week. Of course, by the time it got here it was just a depression, but it got as windy as it ever gets here and it poured down rain for a day or two.

I got a friend a present: some ruffle butt rhumba panties, ruffledy socks, and fluffy puffball ponytai holders - all in pink. It's just too cute. All that was missing was the coloring books. Maybe another time. heehee

Evil Dolly's Movie Recommendation of the Day: If you liked Nightmare Before Christmas, you'd probably like Corpse Bride. I really enjoyed it. On the down side it ended a little abruptly, and the songs weren't as memorable as Nightmare, but it's special in its own way. And besides, the corpse bride herself is really hot.

No comments: