Sunday, December 12, 2004

Tree time!

I'm so sore. All over. Yesterday I woke up with an inclination to get all creative and stuff. So, I went and got a paint sprayer, a gallon of black latex housepaint, and a fake xmas tree. Branch by branch, I sprayed that tree down and hung it up on a clothesline in the backyard. It took 3 hours to spray the whole tree... but now it's complete. I have a black xmas tree! Yay!

Foolishly, I put the lights on before testing the string, and half of them don't work. I'll have to replace the whole lot. I also need to get some dark red ornaments. The only ones I've seen so far are those cheap orange-red ones, and that just won't work. I'll try to get a picture of it up somewhere when it's done.

... o gothmas tree, o gothmas treeee... how mordant are your branches....

No comments: