Monday, March 21, 2005

The Smoldering Stench of Smoothness

Guess carrying heavy stuff up and down stairs while wearing a long-sleeve, knit shirt with a spacer heater on wasn't such a good idea. Excuse me while I pant.

I've been accumulating a ton of trash going through the closet. Lots of heavy things like magazines and about 700 blank floppy disks. I hope that robot garbage truck arm can pick my bin up. It's full to the top and the floor of my computer room down here is hidden by boxes and bags of things 'yet to be thrown away'. It's dusty, thankless work, but it's for a good cause: a spacious play area! Someday.

It's been two years since I had laser hair removal (painful, expensive, and didn't work). I thought I'd try again at a different place. They're supposed to have the newest equipment and stuff that can get blond hairs. I sure hope so. I went in for a consultation and area test today. I forgot how much it hurt. It's just light, but it sometimes feel like a hot needle being jabbed into your skin really fast.. accompanied by the fragrance of burning hair. bleah.

Oh, I went to a play party and won a very nice, very heavy, purple heartwood paddle. Did I mention that it's very heavy? :)

No comments: