Tuesday, May 2, 2006

April Showers

The last few days of April brought a positive torrent of rain storms.  About as hard as it ever rains here.  Water was just roaring down the street.  Definately a day for staying indoors.  Rain either makes me feel giddy or sleepy, but never sad like some people.  You can make the gloomiest things a happy event for you; it's all in how you choose to perceive it.

And, coincidentally, on that rainy day the work on my new playrooms was officially finished.  They still need a touch up here and there, and they're devoid of furniture or decoration, but they're done. The drapes are up, the walls are painted (good girl), the carpet and wood flooring's down, the wiring and lighting is all finished.  One side is pink and girly, where pain and degradation is a happy, fluffy thing, and the other side is reddish, more somber and a little gothy.  I'll take some pictures to post once I make some fabric decisions and get it nice and fancied up.

.. I'm the one who knows what scares you
I'm the one who loves you best..

No comments: