Thursday, February 14, 2013

So they flew through a flaw in the flue

Plague!  Plague!  Save yourselves!

Just days after recovering from a cold, I come down with the flu.  I haven't had the flu in... decades.  I'm getting better.  Early on I didn't even have the strength to sit here and type.  But no!  Don't look at me!  I'm infected.  Unclean.  Unclean!

I haven't left the house in over a week.  I'm getting...  things are getting a little weird here. 

Oh and Happy Valentines.  Here you go.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Erika, I've had the flu twice in my life and it was horrible. I hate even getting a cold but both of them in a row?
Very Best Wishes...I don't like Feb 14th either, but thanks for the card.

Anonymous said...

The flu sucks. I'm sorry you got it. I didn't get the flu, but I had the bronchitis from hell, and it took forever to get rid of it.

Anyway, I'm sorry you've been ill, and I hope you're better.

The Rottney drawings are cute.

Valentine's Day is a weird holiday. I had this image of a Rest and Relaxation Valentines day... some expensive chocolates that would melt in her mouth...but that she can't swallow.

Pop Tart