Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's just a fan art.. with monsters!

Do you like the horror survival game Amnesia?

Do you like the web show Video Games Awesome?

Then you might like this thingie I made.


Of course, if you don't know either of those things, this will be a complete mystery to you.  VGA is a group of old friends (usually just the three of them) who mostly just play video games, that's about it.  The games are projected on a green screen, which is a nice set up that let's you see both the people and the games as well as the fan chat in the corner.  I've enjoyed watching (entertaining) people do Let's Plays on youtube for years, and VGA is one of my favorite shows.  I've been watching them regular-like for over a year now. 

They did a play through of Amnesia last year and I got it into my head of making this here fan art.  Some of the monsters in the game are as you see, though there are no female versions.  It was a bit of a struggle figuring out how to make one of those things kinda cute.. in a sort of way.  I worked really hard on this one, since I am new to the digital stuff and have never really worked with color before.  Now to rest my weary drawing hand.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know how to reply to comments in your own darn blog?  Whenever I try, nothing happens.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool monsters! I like monsters...

PopTart

Anonymous said...

I've never gotten a comment in my own darn blog...will let you know someday, maybe...

Anonymous said...

Seriously? You can't comment on your own blog? That's weird.

PopTart

EvilDolly said...

Testing, testing. If this works then I got replying to work. Apparently the solution is to turn off embedded comments.

Anonymous said...

Wootness! You have replied!

PopTart

Meguca said...

Actually, to reply to comments in your own blog you've to set comments to 'Embedded' in the 'settings' part of your Blogger dashboard