Wednesday, March 1, 2006

wearily

I've been tired all week. One stupid overlong nap and my sleep gets screwed up for days. I've been neither bright-eyed nor bushy-tailed since last week. It sure got warm, though! I detect a certain amount of spring in the air. That might just be my air freshener.

The playroom is coming along. Got an archway framed in, it will make a nice play space. But I still haven't come to any concrete decorative decisions. I know I want something... that much I'm sure of.

I went to Home Depot today and wandered the aisles, but I couldn't decide on the right thing. I ended up simply buying some lengths of chain and some new locks. You know, for locking bad girls up in dark places. Or good girls. Could be either. I suppose the important thing is that girls are being locked in dark places. I think we can all agree on that.

No comments: