Friday, March 31, 2006

raggin' the walls

A slave friend came over yesterday to dapple paint on my walls. It all got quite messy, but it looks cool. Kind of an old, red leather look to it. She worked so hard and I was so pleased that I washed her feet afterwards and gave her a little footrub with strawberry lotion.

Today I found these black leathery (pleather, perhaps?) curtains for that room, with some iron finials. That should match just about any bondage furniture out there.

Also watched King Kong (remake) this morning. I was never a kong fan growing up... I'm just not a fan of apes, but it was a pretty okay movie. Movies of that kind always make me sentimental, as it's always easy for me to empathize with the monster who yearns for something beautiful. I feel like that most of the time.

No comments: