Friday, October 29, 2004

Party at my house!

It should not be warm and muggy this time o year! However, a toad crossed my path while I was on my walk. That's good luck! And I finally got a pumpkin.

I was asked to play host for a local bdsm group's play party next month. I don't need to do much to prepare, except finish emptying out that darn room and getting some eyebolts installed here and there. Only major concern is the sound bugging the neighbors. Will have to wait and see how that plays out.

I inquired as to the cost of some dungeon furniture from a maker of such things. The cage is gonna be over a thousand bucks.. but gosh would it be worth it. No home is complete without a cage or two. A cozy place to store my pet. Alas, I'll probably have a cage long before I have a pet to put in it.

No comments: