Monday, November 15, 2004

What's new

Ugh.. all you can eat mongolian grill should be illegal or something. Too full.

Spent the start of the month fairly depressed about all the election stuff. I don't much like the idea of being ruled by the whims of the insanely religious. After all, unrepentent degenerate elite people like me would become kindling if they could have their way. Obviously it won't get that bad, and obviously not everyone who voted for Bush feels that way.. only a minority. But I fear that that strong, powerful minority (the so called swing voters) to which the prez is beholden *does* feel that way. The ones who feel it is their sworn duty to turn the world into their own mirror image. Saw an interview with a family of these people who voted solely on 'moral value' rather than on any real issue, and their little girl, probably 7 or 8 years old, was praying that the world would end so that she could get all raptured up. What kind of life must a little girl have to hope so fervently that it would all end in hopes of something better? Through what horrible lenses has the child been taught to see the world, to view it as so ugly that it can't end soon enough? Life is worth living! It's a beautiful, wonderful thing even when it's not so great. Even a filthy, godless, degenerate pervert like me can see that. But I'm at peace with myself. Are they, I wonder? And if they are, why can't they accept that my peace is just as valid as theirs? Ah well.

On a happier note, I finally got some ring bolts installed in a couple ceilings... but I want more, more, more! Need to put up a coatrack to hang my floggy toys.

Someone sensitive to these things told me that my house is haunted. Figures. I guess it doesn't matter, so long as I don't bump into somebody in the hallway in the middle of the night.

Yesterday upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

No comments: