Friday, April 8, 2005

Friggin... @%#*!

Oh, don't mind me, just venting. I thought I'd upgrade to the latest mcafee version. That lead to about 3 hours of computer confusion. Wouldn't let me back on the internet, and things kept crashing left n right. I finally had to get into an online chat with a customer service guy who seemed to type in canned responses. I wasn't even sure I was talking to a person. Anyway, I fixed it by erasing the whole shebang. Seems to be working okay now.

Watched Boxing Helena this morning. That's a cute li'l love story. Too bad it had to all end as a fantasy and not real. She looked pretty like that, sittin on the table with flowers.

There were magnificent thunderstorms here a couple days ago. About as strong as they get without huge winds or tornadoes. I enjoyed it, though I did have to unplug the computers at one point. Lightning struck really close by. Since I live on a hill, it's fun to watch the water go gushing down the street in a hard rain. Also, it washed away lots of pollen. I was noticing the day before how everything had soft yellow-green tinge.

Pollen gets everywhere.

No comments: