Friday, August 31, 2012

Windy Windy Rainy Rainy

What's been going on?  A hurricane went overhead!  Okay, more like the remnants of a hurricane.  I'm nowhere near the coast.  About 400 miles from the coast, give or take.  But it still got plenty windy.  As windy as it gets here.  And lots and lots of rain.  But that's good.  The lawn was looking a bit dry.  Now things are looking extra-soggy.  Drink you plants, you!

I've been writing some.  Actually, I've written a fair chunk since my last post, but the last couple of weeks haven't been too productive.  I've been all scatterbrained.  Can't focus!  I can't even focus writing this post.  What was I saying?  Wasn't there something I was supposed to be doing?  I'm sleepy.

And now geese!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's always good to hear that you're writing. Yeah, it's been kind of rainy here too, but I think we're heading into some Fall weather. Which is Ok. I've had enough heat and humidity.

Pop Tart