Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shadin' it up!

What have I been up to?  Well, I ate too many tater tots.  Ugh.  But in addition to that I've been practicing using my new tablet every day.  I got a whole lot better at drawing while looking at the screen instead of the surface I'm working on.  Not perfect, but better.  I was struggling with it one night, and the next morning it just seemed to click.  Maybe it sank in while I slept?

I've been working on shading.  I've never done digital shading before and it sometimes feels cumbersome compared to pencil shading, but it makes up for it with being able Undo, Undo, Undo!  I've been doing the line art I posted previously.  Right now I have a hand cramp.  But I've finished up my very first computer drawin' experiment/practice.  I feel pretty good about it, all things considered.  Here's what I got.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're getting good at this.

Pop Tart