Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rainy Windy Day


First big rain of spring, it is.  It started sprinkling right after I woke and has hardly stopped pouring all day.  The yellow-green blanket of pollen is being washed away, and any turtles in the yard are certain to be dampened.  Why turtles?  Last year I counted 5 or 6 different box turtles of all sizes living in my yard, ranging in size from a big old one with a cracked (but healed) shell all the way down to a baby barely over an inch long.  I have no idea why they like my yard so much.  It's no more remarkable than any other yard, and it's not all that big.  Not that I'm complaining.  Never hurts to have a few extra turtles around.  Anyway, here's a little mood music for your own respective rainy windy days.

 

World of Goo is an awesomely quirky physics puzzle game, by the way.  It's cheap, it's on Steam, try it if you're into that kinda thing.

No comments: