Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Blog, First Post

Okay!  So, here we are.  I'm not exactly sure why, but I decided to give this a try.  Just in case you don't know, I'm Erika, aka Evil Dolly.   Any persons reading this probably came here from my personal site, evil-dolly.com.  If you haven't been there, well, it's where I keep my stories and drawings.  Strange, fetishistic stuff.  Disturbing stuff.  Kidnapping, brainwashing, body modification, love.  You know -- the good stuff.

Anyhow, I used to keep a journal on LiveJournal but I haven't kept up with it for a couple years or so.  It can be hard for me to keep that kind of journal sometimes.  I procrastinate, then more and more stuff happens, so then I know the next post is going to take even longer to write to catch up with everything I wanted to write about in the first place.  Before I know it, months have gone by.  Years.  Still, it can be fun and I'd like to be able to get back in the habit of writing at least something on occasion.  Just lay down some of my thoughts and life experiences into words.  My website doesn't really have that function.  Here maybe I can keep fans informed of updates and interests, as well as the trivialities of what's going in my life for those with a morbid curiosity in the mundane.  Maybe I'll be able to keep up with it.  But I make no promises!

I'm going to move the old LiveJournal entries over here, just so that I have everything in one place.  If you see entries dated earlier than this one, that's where they're from.  Keep in mind that some of those entries were written as far back as... checking... 2004.  Wow, really?  Doesn't seem like that long.

Also, this blog isn't like an informative sorta blog.  It's just me, writing about whatever for personal reasons.  But maybe it'll entertain some folks, too.  Now that I'm on this Blogger do-whatsit and behind an adult warning, I'll be able to post somewhat more mature content.  Thanks to that, maybe I won't have so many posts about the weather (I make no promises).  Perhaps I can do some reviews and little things like that.  We'll see what happens.

~Your friendly dollmother, Evil Dolly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a good thing to have. I have one too. I don't really care who reads it to be honest it is more just a personal thing I write about my life, what I like what I see, what is happening. I've been writing in it for two years and sometimes I go back and I can't believe how things have changed, moved on, or how different of a person I am. Kind of crazy. It's really cool that you still have the passion to keep up a personal blog. :3