Sunday, January 8, 2006

clawing out my mind's eyes

Ever have those dreams where you can't believe you actually dreamed them? Like, say, oh I dunno, one featuring a comical musical number by vampires?

Gah!

Well, it's a new year. Same old, same old. I've been feeling down lately, just cause it's another year gone with nothing much accomplished. At least, it feels like nothing much accomplished. And, of course, still without a pet to call my own. Had a another fake, though. Whoopee!

It was in the 70's today, which feels more like mid-spring than early january. Darn global warming! Was out doing yardwork today, and I was uncomfortably warm in the sun. I started raking but that got old fast. So I blew leaves! I didn't really have anywhere to blow them, though, except in circles. It was kinda fun tho.


You know what's a funny word?

Burlap.

Think about it.

No comments: